- These terms of service (the “Refund & Cancellation Policy”) govern your use of our services provided on our website email@example.com (“Website”).
- The Website is owned, registered and operated by “Merhaki Foods and Nutrition Private Limited” (subsidiary of GlobalBees Brands Private Limited)” (“Intellilens”, “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Merhaki Foods and Nutrition, No.9, 1, 9th Main Rd, opp. IDBI Bank, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102, India.
- Request to cancel the order will be accepted only if the product has not been shipped by us on the date of the request. If accepted, you will be entitled to get a refund of the entire amount.
- If we receive a cancellation request after the product/s has been shipped by us, cancellation request will not be accepted.
- Intellilens reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed due to various reasons like no availability of stock, pricing errors, factual errors or problems identified with the personal/financial details provided etc.
- If you do not wish to avail the replacement, we will issue a coupon of the same value to the customer to be availed within a specified time period mentioned on that coupon. This can be used to pay your subsequent bills on the Website.
- In case of prepaid-orders being cancelled/returned the amount to be refunded shall be paid through the original source. We credit the money back to the Payment Facility used to pay for the order which can take up to 10 to 15 working days to reflect in your statement.
- COD orders will be refunded to the account details submitted on the Website while requesting refund.
- In any of the above case delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Under no circumstances, will you be entitled to a cash refund.